We are currently expanding our Customer Service team and looking for capable, competent, and highly motivated individuals. There are opportunities to take on more responsibility and quickly grow into leadership positions.
You’ll learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes.
Not only will you be adding value to our operations, you’ll be putting another local face to our team. Working for a family-run local business means you will have a real impact within our community.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your duties will include:
• Promoting and selling products and services to current and potential customers
• Providing quality customer service
• Performing regular office duties
• Assisting with special projects
• Establishing and maintaining excellent communications and sound working relationships with co-workers
• Actively participating in scheduled company sales meetings and other business meetings
Qualifications and Skills
– Customer service experience
– Experience working with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel etc)
– Experience working with WordPress is an asset
– Experience working with Simply Accounting is an asset
– Self-starter with demonstrated initiative and eager to lead
– Demonstrated judgment, decision-making capability, and conflict resolution
– Ability to learn, understand and communicate complex information
– 18 years+
– Pass a criminal record check
– Able to work full time to a flexible schedule
– Able to work with confidential information
We are looking for a consistent and driven performer to join our fast growing organization. This individual will be responsible for establishing, promoting and maintaining a high level of sales to provide customers with product information, and superior customer service and support.
If you feel you have the skill set to fill this role please email us your resume for consideration for immediate consideration. Download a copy of this job posting. We will look forward to hearing from you!
Rate of pay is commensurate with experience.
Managing Director Gwaii Communications
Local People, Local Business